|Company||:||Future Generation's Organization (FGO)|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Future Generation's Organization (FGO)|
|Job Title||:||BMZ grant Project Coordinator|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, December 1, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, December 9, 2021|
Organization: Future Generation's Organization (FGO)
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Future Generation's Organization (FGO) is a Child-Focused community-based organization registered as a Board-led organization with CSO Agency. FGO is an implementing partner of Child Fund Ethiopia and invites interested and qualified individuals for the following positions
Position: BMZ grant Project Coordinator
Place of work: Fentale woreda
Main office: Metehara
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: as per the scale of the organization
Reports: to FGO (Future Generation's Organization Executive director
Term of employment: One year with the possibility of extension based on performance and Budget availability
• Be responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of sustainable Food Security and Environmental protection project in eight kebeles of Fentale district.
• Ensure project implementation as per agreed policies, procedures and in compliance with LoA, MoU and other contractual agreements made with donors as well with concerned government offices.
• Be responsible for the overall coordination of BMZ project implementation, project resource management and Provide technical support to concerned project staffs on designing practical strategies for practicing Food security, Economic strengthening ,WASH , Livelihood and NRM.
• Regularly monitor the activities at office and field level with households and ensure timely implementation.
• Assess the needs through household surveys and focus groups discussions.
• Prepare and submit Annual Operational plan and Annual, Quarter, monthly report as per the agreement for both donor and government signatory offices
• Perform other duties assigned by FGO Executive Director
Project design, implementation, and reporting:
• Provide leadership into the project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation; assess the outputs, outcomes, and impact of BMZ Project.
• Oversee the overall process of project implementation.
• Coordinate the overall BMZproject in the operational area by supervising the Community Facilitators.
• Under the Executive director leadership contribute to the development of concept notes and proposals.
• Ensure effective and efficient management of resources, including project budgets, monitoring expenditures, and implementing cost control measures.
• Ensure M&E and learning in close collaboration with another employee.
• Ensure quality, timely reporting and documenting best practice of the project to donor and respective government sectors- as needed.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Policy engagement and networking:
• Establish and maintain good relationship with relevant partners, including government agencies, employers’ and workers’ organizations, NGOs, and others active in the field of BMZ project .and fundamental principles and rights at work.
• Commit to understand and implement the child safeguarding policy/procedure and code of conduct of the organization.
• Makes follow up and proper documentation of plans, reports, success stories
• Knowledge of the designed project activities indicators and priorities.
• Ability to complete assignments in accordance with the instructions and directions.
• Ability to interpret project information and to identify and analyze problems with implementation.
• Ability to provide technical advice to first order in the field of the project.
• Ability to integrate gender issues in programme and research.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
• The ability to work in a multicultural environment and gender-sensitive behavior and attitudes are also required.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy.
How to Apply
• Candidates who meet the above qualifications can apply in person to FGO’s main office or can send their updated CV, Academic degrees, work experiences, and application letter through [email protected] email within 7 working days from the date of Advertisement.
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
• Minimum of BA /preferably master’s degree in Rural Development, Agricultural extension, Natural resource management, community development, Sociology, Agricultural Economics, Livelihood or another related field,
• Five years’ experience in coordination and project management, related to Food security, Livelihood and NRM in International or local non-government organizations.
Experience: 6 years for BA degree and 4 years for MA degree holder’s experience in coordination and project management, related to Livelihood and NRM in International or local non-government organizations.At least 6 years’ NGO experience in Coordinating projects.
• Fluent in speaking and writing English language; working local language is also required.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel,).
• Motor Bick driving License
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|