Branch Relationship Officer Retail & MSME -For Jigjiga Branch
- The Branch Relationship Officer will be responsible for achieving business growth for Retail & MSME/ IFB Banking by providing quality relationship management to new and existing customers at assigned branch. This will entail sustaining customer satisfaction so as to retain existing and potential customers thereby generating additional business through cross-sell opportunities
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, banking, finance, management or related fields.
- Trainings and courses in banking operations (IFB, domestic, credit and international banking operations)
- Minimum of four (4) years successful experience in banking or customer contact role
Required Technical Competency
- Business development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the Bank to sell its products.
- Commercial awareness to understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Strong networking skills to establish mutually beneficial relationships with other business people and potential clients and customers in order to grow business.
- Relationship Management skills to effectively perform Relationship Management activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards.
- Knowledge of Interest Free Banking (IFB) operations, IFB Deposit & Investment/financing products.
- Knowledge of IFB mode of finance/investments and associated risks.
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (* mandatory ).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
* CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: - Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.