|Company||:||China Electric Power Equipment & Technology Co. Ltd (CET)|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||China Electric Power Equipment & Technology Co.Ltd (CET)|
|Job Title||:||Commercial Manager|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, June 4, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, June 17, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Company: China Electric Power Equipment & Technology Co.Ltd (CET)
Contact Person: - Eric Yu
E-Mail: [email protected]
Job Title: - Commercial Manager
Application Deadline: - Tuesday, June 17, 2021
Category: - Business Management in Electric Engineering
Number of Employees: - 1 (One)
Location:- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Monthly Salary: We offer a competitive local salary basis according to candidate experience
China Electric Power Equipment and Technology Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as CET) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of State Grid Corporation of China. It works as a general contracting platform for overseas power grid investment-construction-operation integration projects. Its core business is to undertake the construction of overseas power grid infrastructure and transnational cross-regional interconnection projects. The Ethiopian Branch has been set up 10 years ago. We have completed those projects below: GERD-DEDESA-HOLETA 500kV Power Transmission and Transformation Project; Ethiopia-Kenya ±500kV DC Power Transmission And Transformation Project; Power Transmission and Transformation Project for Urban Light Rail in Ethiopia; Upgrading and Rebuilding Project of Low & Medium Voltage Distribution Project in 8 Cities in Ethiopia; Pilot Mini-Grid Project in 4 towns in Ethiopia. We are now looking for a Commercial Manager to fill in the vacancy
1. Bill making and payment collection.
2. Business letter writing
3. Contract research and management
4. Customer communication and development
How to Apply:
• Those who meet the aforementioned criteria/requirements can apply within 14 consecutive days from the date of this announcement. The applicant can attach their CV, cover letter, and other important documents at the above Email Address:
• If the CV is check qualified, An interview invitation held in CET’s office will be sent to the candidates.
Education: - BA or Master from recognized college or university
Basic knowledge of EPC contract Management, basic Knowledge of FIDIC, familiar with Ethiopian Tax rules and regulations
• Major in business management, accounting, tax planning, and contract management would be preferred.
• Working experience in foreign companies is not mandatory but relevant experience will be valued and preferred by us.
• At least 2 years of contract Management Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, Written & Oral communication skills (English is a must), analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and a focus on customer service.
• Previous experience in electricity project will be highly appreciated
• Degree in Electric Engineering is a plus
• Under the age of 35
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|