Required number: 1
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Implementation and technical support of the engineering projects of 2/3/4G core network products, including equipment commissioning and debugging, upgrade and cutover, troubleshooting and network maintenance.
- 2/3/4G core network product engineering project plan making, progress tracking, quality management and control.
- Basic O&M and data configuration for bearer products of switches and routers.
- Provide support for onsite major operations, onsite operations, or remote guidance.
- Provides technical training and guidance for our customer maintenance engineers.
- Technical communication with customer engineers and Chinese colleagues.
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, escalation, and engineering.
- Participate in cross-functional tasks such as new product development projects, support readiness teams, KB and other documentation activities.
- Provide on-site support for customers when needed.
- Holds a bachelor's degree or above in communications, computer science, electronics, or related majors.
- Three years of work experience for undergraduate and at least one year of work experience for master's holders.
- Have good English communication skills.
- Preferentially considered conditions:
- Work experience of core network products in the same industry.
- PMP, CCNP, CCIE certificate obtained.
- Basic data product routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), BFD, NAT, SNMP, stacking, mirroring and flow mirroring, and Open flow protocols/flow tables, etc
- Proven escalation management and leadership skills
- Able to multitask when several critical issues happen simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills, applicable to large and complex network scenarios
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following link: https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/94
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE