Core Banking Systems Support Administrator
· The Data Center and Core Systems Administrator controls the IT systems and equipment of the Bank located at the Data and disaster recovery center. The role holder ensures that the Data Center provides on-line, real-time support including on-call and on shift basis to the branches and users. The jobholder provides the daily and after office hours’ operation in support of the Data Center and ensure that data center is operates in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Academic & Professional Qualification
· BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information System, Electrical and Computer Engineering or any other equivalent field.
· Relevant professional qualifications and certifications on Operating System, Storage Area Network is an added advantage.
· At least 5 years’ post qualification experience in a similar role.
Required Technical Competency
· Significant knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of Servers, storages, data center technologies and services.
· Strong knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of Servers, UNIX operating system administration, Back up technologies, Storage Area network (SAN)Switch, Storage Management, Virtualization technology,
· Knowledge on Database management system
· knowledge on Data guard and recovers solutions
· Good understanding on Networking like VLAN and routing
· Detailed and extensive experience of designing and executing disaster recovery plans for data centers
· An overall understanding of the business objectives of Service Lines and Core Business Services departments
· Excellent understanding of multi-disciplinary nature of IT solutions
· Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in data management.
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials i.e. Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV shall be attached in PDF format (* mandatory ) via ( http://ethiojobs.net ).
· Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
· CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).
· For any inquiry regarding difficulty in uploading and other application process difficulties call on +251-116-67-33-24 / +251-924 91 08 47