|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||New Abyssinia College|
|Job Title||:||Data Encoder for Registrar Office|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, October 8, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, October 17, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
New Abyssinia College
Position: Data Encoder for Registrar Office
– Work Place: Addis Ababa
– Required: 1
– Salary: Attractive & Negotiable
– Mode of Employment: Permanent
How to Apply
• Interested applicants are requested to submit in person non-returnable application together with copies of CV and testimonials within ten working days from the date of this announcement to the address shown below. Applicants should also bring originals of their educational and work experience credentials.
• New Abyssinia College, Executive Secretary Office, Saris Total, Addis-Sefer, 5th floor, Zemea Building.
• For additional information, please contact us on 011-4-401862/63/64/65/66
• Educational Qualification: Diploma / level 4 in Information technology/Data base Administration/Hardware & Network service
• Minimum Experience: Minimum of 2 (two) relevant experience
• All applicants must have a CGPA of his/her first Degree 3.0 and Masters 3.5 and above.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|