1. Independently control the overall creative direction of the company, complete the creative theme, advertising slogan and related derivative development with high quality;
2. Plan and create the media platform according to the requirements of the company, and reflect the planning idea between the lines in a simple and comprehensive way;
3. Wrote project-related documents, including public relation documents, activity documents, brand documents, planning documents, news documents, network documents, etc.;
4. Cooperate with event operators to organize and plan promotional activities, and participate in the implementation;5. Monitor the hot topics of the industry and society, respond to the hot topics of the society and industry quickly, form and implement the promotion plan of media using hot topics in the first time.
1. Good writing skills, good at guiding users in writing, broad knowledge, good writing and clear thinking.;
2. Familiar with major media, able to write constructive copywriting schemes according to media characteristics; have rich media resources;
3. Full-time graduated from high standard university, preferred with experience in studying abroad.
Attachment: provide 3 to 4 original works within half a year.
How to Apply
Kirkland Hospitality, HR Department will invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications send your (i) an Application letter, (ii) Resume (maximum 2 pages), and (iii) Copies of working and educational credentials via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.