KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· Train PTSAs, Kebele Education and Training Board (KETB) and RCC (refugee committees) on roles and responsibilities, planning, school management and other relevant skills.
· Provide training for Woreda Education Office (WEO), and ARRA representatives on educational planning, EMIS and management of integrated education
· Prepares education programs annual plan and budgets together with Site Coordinator;
· Follows up and facilitates Facilitators recruitment, selection and training;
· Prepares proposal and conducts refresher trainings for facilitators and PTA)
· Follows up purchase of materials and distribution to CBSs;
· Facilitates community school operation and establish networking;
· Makes regular school supervision and follows up the status of retention and dropout;
· Follows up the accomplishment of planned activities;
· Ensures that budgets are effectively utilized
· Compiles and submits periodic reports;
· Conducts performance appraisal of staff members under his/her supervision;
· Performs other related tasks as required.
· Training of teachers on basic pedagogy and active learning,
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice )
· holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
· sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
· widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
· future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
· values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
· Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
· develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· Willing to take disciplined risks.
· honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and certifications:
· Academic Qualification
Bachelor Degree in relevant field
· Work Experience
3-5-year relevant experience for Diploma holder or 2 years for Bachelor Degree holder
· Special Training
Computer literateOther Requirements
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en