KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Job Responsibility 1: Project Management
Job Responsibility 2: Human Resource Management
· Ensure the integration and harmonization of EiE team with other field office program and support staff.
Job Responsibility 3: Financial Management
Job Responsibility 4: Coordination and networking
Job Responsibility 6: Monitoring and Supervision
Job Responsibility 7: Problem solving/conflict management
· Regularly scan environment and plan and address issues in timely manner
· Ensure effective communication and facilitate discussion among team members
· Timely communicate issues that need the attention of Satellite office managers, PM, HR and POM.
Job Responsibility #8: Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of BA degree in Educational planning & Management or other field of education from a recognized university with five years’ experience preferably out of which three years working in international non-governmental organization.
· Previous experience working in INGO education programmes implemented in pastoral communities.
· Have basic training and proven experience on project cycle management including but not limited to skills in program and financial planning, M&E skills, education/ teaching-learning process technical skills, documentation and report writing,
· Must have strong coordination skill, partnership building skill, team building and conflict management skill, financial management (budget preparation and monitoring)
· Experience to manage big team especially in hardship environment and preferably experience of managing more than one million USD is annually.
· Dynamic, Self-starter and able to deliver on organizational goals with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent understanding and prior work experience with the pastoralist communities is advantageous
· Proficient in the use of MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other relevant software;
· Must have excellent strong writing with excellent spoken and written English; Knowledge of regional language is favourable.
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en