Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia Plc, is an affiliate of Elsewedy Electric, and the first of its type in Ethiopia involved in production of single and multiple core electric power cables,
Elsewedy Electric is one of the leading energy solution and infrastructure providers in Africa and throughout the Middle East. It has 22 giant production facilities across the globe.
Position Title: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Duty Station: Dukem (factory)
Required Number: One
Application Deadline : November 13, 2020
Supervising, supporting and guiding Technicians in periodical electrical maintenance and defects repair.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive defects repair work orders from Shift engineer.
- Supervise work flow of Electrical maintenance department and organize work, promote work efficiency, register defects in defects books.
- Assign maintenance tasks for technicians and supervise them.
- Provide different kinds of equipment, tools and required spare parts to implement repair orders.
- Ensures technicians’ compliance by maintenance and repair instructions.
- Supervise the steps of machine maintenance and repairs
- Implement (Lean) (Six sigma) instructions.
- Implement approved work instructions and procedures.
- Follow HSE Instructions and report any incident
- Implement approved quality standards.
Education: BSc Degree in Electrical Engirneering or equivalent
Experience: At least four years relevant work experience
- Awareness of Electrical stations and generators’ operations
- Machine installments.
- Defect repair.
- Reading Electrical Catalogues.
- Power and Control circuits connections.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV through www.ethiojobs.com or in a hard copy
Address: Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC Snap Plaza 3rd Floor
P.O. Box-3238 Code 1250, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. No. 0116 616161/0116 62 3466
Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed applicants will be contacted