|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Job Title||:||Electro-Mechanical Engineer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, July 12, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Wednesday, July 17, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On Behalf of our clients, a cosmetics manufacturing factory under establishment in Alem Gena area, we are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Electro-Mechanical Engineer.
• Perform with subcontractors and General Contractor to oversee factory equipment installation.
• Ensure to complete installation needs as per the contract and standard
• Design and develop products and systems like cables, connectors, and penetrators.
• Prepare guidelines and procedures to develop company products as per specifications and schedules using safest and cost-effective processes.
• Research and evaluate data for the customer design proposal, parameters and manuals to identify design and application feasibility.
• Develop and maintain relations with other departments for optimum product development focusing on product standardization.
• Direct and coordinate installation of fabrication activities to ensure systems and products comply with electro-mechanical engineering design.
• Review and approve electro-mechanical engineering designs before manufacture to ensure design review conformance and repetitive errors elimination.
• Provide technical assistance to the company’s representatives.
• Interact with the design engineer and chief engineer to utilize engineering data for defining and developing design concepts to attain company requirements.
• Develop preliminary, final as well as working layouts related to electro-mechanical engineering.
• Perform calculations, qualify, analyze and test units.
• Interact with vendors and other outside representatives on specific matters related to product design.
Salary & Benefit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Electro-Mechanical Engineer) to email@example.com before 17th of July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Electro-Mechanical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
• 5 years of relevant Engineering experience particularly in running a steam boiler, compressor water network, water quality, pressing machinery.
• Strong interest in hands-on experience with multi-generational equipment
• This is not a desk job and will require occasional physically demanding work situations (ie. climbing, fitting into tight workspaces, etc)
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 0.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 0.00|