Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia Plc, is an affiliate of Elsewedy Electric, and the first of its type in Ethiopia involved in production of single and multiple core electric power cables,
Elsewedy Electric is one of the leading energy solution and infrastructure providers in Africa and throughout the Middle East. It has 22 giant production facilities across the globe.
Position Title: Final Assembly Technician
Duty Station: Dukem (factory)
Required Number: One
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assembling mechanical components according to blueprint, bill of materials chart, and shop order specifications.
- Mounting, refining, winding and fastening units using mechanical or power hand tools
- Testing the ratio of the transformer and the resistance by the quality team.
- Placing the transformer in the oven for drying and takes its cycle inside the oven according to the operating instructions for the ovens.
- Moving the transformer to the lab to make it ready for test.
Education: Diploma/TVET graduate in relevant field
Experience: At least two years relevant work experience
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV through www.ethiojobs.com or in a hard copy
Address: Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC Snap Plaza 3rd Floor
P.O. Box-3238 Code 1250, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. No. 0116 616161/0116 62 3466
Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed applicants will be contacted