German Leprosy and TB Relief Association is an international NGO, working in the area of TB, Leprosy, NTD, Disability and humanitarian activities. It operates in different parts of the world; Asia, Latin America, Africa.
GLRA Ethiopia is looking for qualified and motivated senior finance expert.
- The Senior Finance expert will be responsible for a wide range of accounting activities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare payment voucher for project cash outflow
- Prepare Cheque and petty cash for different payments per approved documents
- Handle petty cash and Cheques safely using safe box etc…
- Collect cash that to be returned from advance settlement and others, issues cash receipt Vouchers directly to recipient
- Post financial data into winpaccs accounting in monthly bases
- File a complete payment, cash collection /deposit, and journal vouchers in sequential order
- Pay income tax, pension and other taxes to government in due time
- Follow-up staff advances, receivable and payables for their timely settlement per GLRA financial guide-line
- Deposit cash collection from advance settlement and others to the bank intact.
- Control fixed assets and stock inventories of the assigned project
- Prepare monthly purchase reports and submit it to ERCA in Ethiopia tax authority time table
- Prepare VAT re-imbursements report and submit to ERCA for its timely refunding
- Work other tasks that to be given by immediate supervisors
- Fixed term for two years
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIAENCE
- BA in Accounting
- More than 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Experience and skill in WINPACS
- Networking skill both with government and NGOs
- NGO experience
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Computer skill and Knowledge of other accounting software
- Good experience in team work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Only short listed candidates will be contacted for written exam and interviews.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline will be August 30/ 2019 5pm.