Our Company SBG industry PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced & aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant position.
Required No. of vacant post : One (1)
Place of Work/Location: – Addis Ababa, Arki Bottled Mineral water
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, organizes, co-ordinates, directs, supervises and controls the over-all functions of the Finance and the accounting activities of the Company.
- Analyses and interprets financial statements and advices management on implications thereby indicating the possible course of action to be taken.
- Provides authorization and direction for the care custody, deposit and disbursement of the Company funds.
- Within the frame work of the organization's over all objectives, polices plans and programmes, establishes and reviews objectives; prepares plans and programmes appropriate and necessary for financial operations.
- Ensures that Company fixed assets are properly registered, given proper identification, satisfactorily maintained and accounted for.
- Ascertains the timely preparation of financial statements, budget and financial deposits and recommends remedial action when necessary.
- Evaluates periodically the performances of employees within the unit and make sure that they acquire the necessary skills and training.
- Closes and follows up timely books of accounts of the Company by internal and appointed auditors and make sure that their suggestions, comments and recommendations are given due attention.
- Ensures that the department is staffed with employees having the required qualifications and competence' either on long-term or short-term emphasis.
- Direct the preparation, appraisal and control of finance department budget with detailed reference on material, labour and overhead components.
- Advises top management and others, as the need arises on financial matters when required; coordinates the finance department activities with other departments.
- Approves payments and collections.
- Take disciplinary action when employees under supervision breaks rules and regulations.
- Appraises the performance of subordinate and approves employees performance appraisal filed out by immediate bosses.
- Determines the department's internal structure, priority of operations and defines functions of direct subordinates.
- Approves departmental budgetary requirements and control its utilization.
- Prepares and submits periodic activity reports
- Ensures timely closing of books of accounts, submission of periodic reports timely settlement of government obligations follows up.
- Performs other related duties as may be required and responsibilities
Required educational background and Work Experience:
- BA degree in Accounting and Finance and 5 years related work experience with at least 3 years on senior position.
Roles, Skills and Attributes Required
- Commitment of high standard
- Attention to detail, rigorous
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to create appropriate methods to drive costs down over time
- Team spirit
- Complete integrity and honesty
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the above requirement can submit their CVs and other credentials in person to Bole Medhanealem, on the way to Atlas road, beside Ethio Telecom branch office, Meti building 4 th floor. Tel: 0118711999 or through email address [email protected] within 7 working days from the date of vacancy announcement.