|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency|
|Job Title||:||Front Desk Assistant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, July 12, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, July 18, 2019|
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
Position: Front Desk Assistant
– Term of Employment: One Year with possibility of extension
– Duty Station(s): Addis Ababa
– Required Number: One
– Salary & Benefits: Competitive
– Application Deadline: July 18, 2019
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure an attractive, pleasant and neat front desk area is maintained at all times.
• Receives and assists visitors of the office courteously, answers query and provides information while being as prudent as possible.
• Assists visitors to leave message in the absence of the staff member to be visited and ensures the message is transferred on time.
• Regularly organize notice boards at the reception area.
Telephone and Fax Communication:
• Receives all incoming telephone calls, receives/sends fax messages, forward messages/documents to concerned staff on time.
• Makes official phone calls on behalf of staff members, especially senior management staff.
• Maintains external telephone directory for ATA’s main stakeholders.
• Regularly updates and maintains internal telephone contact list and share to internal users as updated
• Immediately report any fault to Information Technology team and Telecommunication Company.
• Arranges appointments for staff and remind the approaching appointments to the concerned.
• Assists the HR team in scheduling interviews for internal and external candidates.
• Assists in arranging flight booking and hotel accommodation for staff and ATA guests as requested.
• Assists in photo copying and binding of documents with at most attention to confidentiality.
• Assists in organizing seminars/workshops, arrangement of necessary stationary materials and confirmation of participants list.
• Initiates purchase request and placement of all necessary office refreshment items at all duty hours.
• Maintains document confidentiality while receiving/issuing incoming/outgoing ATA letters.
• Follows ATA procedures to ensure the organization seal is properly used to authenticate outgoing correspondences from ATA.
• Provide secretarial services to program and administrative staff when required.
How to Apply:
• We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) CV (maximum 3 pages) to https://apply.ata.gov.et
/>• Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
• Diploma or University degree in any field (Management, Secretarial Science and Office Management or related fields a plus).
• At least 2 years (for Degree holders) or 4 years (for Diploma holders) relevant experience on Front Desk/ Receptionist type activities.
• Skills in e-mail communication, internal outlook, and internet browsing.
• Fluency in English and Amharic languages.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Skill in application of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive, energetic, and team player personality.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|