|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency|
|Job Title||:||Front Desk Assistant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, January 29, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Sunday, February 7, 2021|
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
Position: Front Desk Assistant
– Term of Employment: One year with a possibility of extension
– Duty Station(s): Addis Ababa
– Required Number: One
– Salary & Benefits: Competitive
– Application Deadline: February 07, 2021
• Ensure an attractive, pleasant, and neat front desk area is maintained at all times.
• Receives and assists visitors of the office courteously, answers queries, and provides information while being as prudent as possible.
• Assists visitors to leave messages in the absence of the staff member to be visited and ensures the message is transferred on time, regularly organize notice boards at the reception area.
• Regularly organize notice boards at the reception area.
Telephone and Fax communication
• Receives all incoming telephone calls, receives/sends fax messages, forward messages/documents to concerned staff on time.
• Makes official phone calls on behalf of staff members, especially senior management staff.
• Maintains external telephone directory for ATA’s main stakeholders.
• Regularly updates and maintains internal telephone contact list and share to internal users as updated.
• Immediately report any fault to the Information Technology team and Telecommunication Company.
• Arranges appointments for staff and reminds the approaching appointments to the concerned.
• Assists the HR team in scheduling interviews for internal and external candidates.
• Assists in arranging flight booking and hotel accommodation for staff and ATA guests as requested.
• Assists in photocopying and binding of documents with at most attention to confidentiality.
• Assists in organizing seminars/workshops, the arrangement of necessary stationery materials, and confirmation of participants list.
• Initiates purchase request and placement of all necessary office refreshment items at all duty hours.
• Maintains document confidentiality while receiving/issuing incoming/outgoing ATA letters.
• Follows ATA procedures to ensure the organization seal is properly used to authenticate outgoing correspondences from ATA.
• Provide secretarial services to program and administrative staff when required.
How to Apply:
• We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) a CV (maximum 3 pages) to https://apply.ata.gov.et
• Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Diploma or University degree in Management, Secretarial Science, Office Management, or other related fields.
• At least 2 years (for degree holders) or 4 years (for Diploma holders) relevant experience on Front Desk/ Receptionist activities.
• Skills in e-mail communication, internal outlook, and internet browsing.
• Fluency in English and Amharic languages.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Skill in the application of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive, energetic, and team player personality.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|