|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Repi-Wilmar|
|Job Title||:||High-Level Executive Assistant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, March 26, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, March 30, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, Repi-Wilmar, we are looking for a dynamic & enthusiastic High-Level Executive Assistant.
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for the GM.
• Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the GM’s ability to effectively lead the organization,
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the GM,
• Work closely with the GM to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Maintain open communications with the Senior Management team,
• Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
• Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the GM and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
• Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the GM.
• Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the GM’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the GM to cultivate ongoing relationships.
• Manage all aspects of organization’s office services.
• Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning.
• Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
• Provide event management support as requested.
• Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
• Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
• Process and distribute daily mail.
• Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
• Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
• Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
Work Location – Addis Ababa, Ayer Tena
Salary & Benefit
Is not a problem for the right candidate
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, email your PDF/Word CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected] until March 30th, 2021
• Please write the Job Title (High-Level Executive Assistant |Repi-Wilmar)) in your email subject line.
• No calls or walk-ins.
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted
• Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
• Significant executive support experience, including supporting high-level executives.
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
• Proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including owners, senior executives, staff,
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent judgment is essential.
• Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
• Fluency both in Amharic and English
• Fluency in Afaan Oromoo is an added advantage but not a requirement
• Degree and 3–5-year senior level relevant experience
• This post is open for woman candidates only
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 0.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 0.00|