Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
ABH Partners P.L.C
The National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE), re-established by proclamation No. 1133/2019, is the constitutionally mandate conduct elections, organize referendum and regulate political parties in Ethiopia. NEBE is undergoing institutional reform to credibility and capacity and conduct free, impartial, and credible elections. Through the support of the United Nations Develop Program (UNDP), NEBE has contracted ABH Partners to provide human resource recruitment and management services.
Accordingly, ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of ICT Network Administrator.
The ICT Network Administrator reporting to ICT Manager, will manage the daily operations of computer networks and ensure system is operating at full capacity, be responsible for maintaining computer networks and solving problems, ensures security connectivity. S/he will also monitor, configure and maintain all network activities and be able to ensure smooth network activity
Required number: One
Reports to: ICT Manager
Duty station: NEBE Head Quarter, Addis Ababa
Duration: 12 months with a possibility of extension
Salary: Attractive (Non Civil Service Scale)
Expected Start Date: Immediately after obtaining the contract
· 5 years of relevant experience.
· Demonstrated professional experience and knowledge in network administration;
· CISCO certified (CCNA);
· Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking;
· Excellent problem solving and communication skill;
· Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness;
· Ability to work with senior management;
· Ability to set up and configure server hardware;
· Knowledge of firewalls and prevention systems;
· Good problem-solving and team working skills;
· Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality;
· The ability to remain highly organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
· Attention to detail;
· Fluency in English required.
How To Apply:
by stating the position you are applying on the subject
Application may also be submitted in person to our office located on Bole Road, behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa, Monday to Friday and Half day on Saturdays.
For more information and detailed Job description, please visit our job portal at
Qualified candidates who fulfil the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by NEBE.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
PLEASE STRICTLY FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS. DON'T CLICK APPLY NOW AS YOU ARE NOT INSTRUCTED TO APPLY ONLINE.