hadero coffee company, is on the process of establishing coffee roasting factory at Jackros (Bole Sub City) , Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. hadero plans to add value on green coffee and supply to local and international market. hadero is looking for highly motivated and experience personnel to fill the following position.
Post Title : IT Associate
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Salary : Based on Company scale
Required : One
Term of employment: Indefinite period (Permanent)
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The main Purpose of the job is to handle hardware, software and network maintenance, upgrade, backup, troubleshoot and jobs that come with IT.
- Install, maintain and configure hardware and software systems
- Troubleshoot and repair network, hardware and software components
- Perform routine maintenance and inspection of network and server systems
- Test network and server systems to verify functionality and performance
- Prepares evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades by the new platform.
- Perform system back-up and database archiving processes to ensure data recover-ability
- Update software antivirus on regular basis
- Provide technical support to servers, networks, telephones, and other computing platforms
- May perform routine security checks on the system; Installs, repairs and removes wire and cable lines
- Makes routine check- up and reports on the performance level of all IT equipment
- Sets up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues; Testes and evaluating new technology
- Prepares latest specification for any IT related equipment such as laptop, desktop, surface, printers, copiers and others
- Executes other related tasks given by the supervisor.
Education: BA/BSC Information Technology, Computer Science and other related fields
Experience: 2 years and above relevant experience in IT Support, IT administration, IT maintenance or related areas
- Team working skills
- Communication skills
- Willing to work long hours
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall provide Up-to-date CV with (Salary history; Daytime telephone number and or an e-mail address) through one of the following address until August 26, 2019:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person to Addis Ababa, company’s Head Office located at Cazanchise, Nega City Mall Floor No. 6 , which is found in front of Zemen Bank .
- For further information, please contact HC department using +251-115571063
NB: Only the short listed applicants will be contacted prior to the interview