Ref. No: T/HR/164/20
Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of TIRET, the following opportunities exist.
Division : Corporate IT Directorate
Number of Positions : 2
Duration : 7 consecutive working days from the date of vacancy announcement.
Junior end user support technicians are responsible to design, installation, maintaining, supporting, optimizing and resolving system in hardware, software and communication link problems faced by the clients in a single call or visit. And They train users in the installation of desktop software packages and make them aware of the basic functionality of their network and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists client day-to-day functionality and efficiency
- Provides IT support for desktops, printers, peripherals, telephone systems, and cellular devices
- Configures, installs and maintains complex software systems
- Identifies, manage and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Manages projects successfully on time and within budget
- Responds to customer requests effectively and communicates with them to address issues
- update the user information in an organizational system
- update the user access for given IT applications for new and current employees
- Support technicians diagnose client software, hardware, and network system
- Assists Network Operation Centres and Security Operation centres
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Provides “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop Strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Must have strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities and excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BSC degree Graduated Only 2016 G.C and After in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System
- 1 year and above relevant work experience for BA/BSC degree,
Other Personal Attributes
- having good Technical Experience of Information technology in the business organizations, team work sprit, good ethical behavior, good customer handling and serving approach skill, willingness to accept changes and implement it; no prior disciplinary records, recommendable/accepted for the position; accepting the given responsibility and being committed for overcoming responsibilities; good previous performance history and working discipline;
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 7/seven/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention the Duty Station where you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
Qualified female applicants are highly encouraged.
TIRET Corporate Human Resource Management Directorate
Phone : +251-58-226-35-43
E-mail Address : [email protected]
Address: TIRET Corporate Human Resources Management Directorate, Alma Building- Kebele 05, In front of Summer Land Hotel
Office Number 207, Bahir Dar, ANRS, Ethiopia