- Strong Decision-Making Skill
- Excellent Team Player & Motivator
- Strong Work discipline
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong Risk management
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Coordination & Communication Skill
- Strong Planning and Documentation Skill
- Familiar with MS-Project & Other Planning Software’s
- Interest to learn, adapt and cope with any assignment
- Ability to produce excellent results working under intense pressure and late and over the weekends
- Management information system, Computer Science or similar fields graduate with up to 1-year management related experience in a technology-oriented environment
- 1-year management related experience in a technology-oriented environment
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU:
- Are not committed to meeting deadlines regardless of working on weekends, holidays, and beyond normal working hours.
- Are not self-directed learner who takes full responsibility for growth and skill development even if it’s at the price of social commitment.
- Do not take ownership of problems and shepherd the process until it is resolved even if you are not the one who will not ultimately fix it.
(NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES AND FINGER POINTING)
How to Apply
Please Visit IE Network Solutions website.
Please send your resume, academic qualification, certificates, and references with a cover letter in a single PDF file on our website to the link complied in a single file by clearly elaborating why you want to join IE Networks and how your profile fits this specific job role.