EthSwitch is the National Payment Switch owned by all banks (private and public) operating in Ethiopia and the National Bank of Ethiopia. EthSwitch has been established mainly to develop & institute Domestic Payment Scheme, Create Interoperability between financial and payment service providers, and provide Shared Infrastructure/ Platforms to Financial Institutes. The mission of the Company is “ Making Payments Simple and Affordable ”, and its Vision is " To be best in class Payment Network in Africa ".
The primary purpose of the role
The Network Administration Officer II is responsible for overseeing an organization’s network systems networks to ensure proper functionality, maintenance and security. Their duties include working with other IT staff and company employees to identify network system needs, install new network hardware or software.
- Maintaining networks and systems including software, VPNs, routers and switches.
- Installing and configuring network equipment to update or fix hardware or software issues
- Monitoring systems to improve network performance for core systems networks
- Certification is an advantage
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields of study.
- 3/1 year of relevant work experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application with non-returnable CV, Cover Letter and Supporting Documents from October 01 - 10, 2021 between 8:00 A.M and 5:00 P.M from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M on Saturday to the address provided below or E-mail it at [email protected] by clearly stating the position title on the subject line.
Location: Kazanchis Super Market Area (Opposite to Zemen Bank), Nega City Mall - 4th Floor, Room No 410;