|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Zemen Bank|
|Phone||:||+251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11|
|Job Title||:||Officer – Customer IT Support|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, February 8, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, February 12, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Job Title: Officer – Customer IT Support
• The purpose of this job is to serve as a primary customer contact throughout established channels; to provide customers of the Bank with an online information and support and to assist them to smoothly use the products and services of the Bank; to provide first line support to users of Zemen Bank ATMs and point of sell services (POS); to provide information about the products and services of the Bank to new clients using phone, email, web chatting and other IT infrastructure equipment’s during regular business hours and off-office hours. He/she becomes the voice of the customer. He/she will be responsible for establishing, monitoring and maintaining information technology systems and services.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within Five (5) working days from the date of this announcement.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel: +251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11-5- 57 44 62
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Educational Qualification Required:
• BSc in Management Information Technology, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
• Four years relevant experience (or experience in Banking or call centre operations environment in banks/utility companies).
• Good understanding of applications, interfaces, and IT based banking technologies
• Knowledge and expertise in enterprise technical support and IT support areas
• A thorough understanding of call centre technologies and their interfacing with enterprise systems including CRM
• Skill in using email, internet and web-chatting
• Proven competency in communication skills both in verbal and written
• Passion for customer service, customer satisfaction and commitment to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
• Excellent speaking, reading and writing skills of English and Amharic. Other local languages is a plus
• Basic knowledge in banking operations
• Excellent problem solving skills and analysing quantitative data
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
• Basic knowledge and skill in e-banking
• Self-motivated and patient
• Service oriented and skill in multitasking etc.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|