|Company||:||Delaphone Technologies Ltd|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Delaphone Technologies Ltd / Flocash Ltd|
|Job Title||:||Partnership Manager|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, June 12, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, June 15, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Company Name: Delaphone Technologies Ltd / Flocash Ltd
www.delaphone.com | www.flocash.com
Job Title/Position: Partnership Manager
Number Required: One
How to Apply:
– Applicants are advised to submit their application and CV within 3 days through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Applicant should state email Title as “Apply Partnership Manager – (Your Full Name)”
– CV must be in PDF Format. Better all in one file.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Partnership Manager Job Description:
– Manage relationships with customers and partners to build the brand and the business.
– Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
– Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
– Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
– Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
– Provide proactive operational support to ensure that our merchant processor relationships are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner
– Find, vet and agree on Go-to-Market and commercials with strategic partner companies.
– manage strategic projects with key partners and customers
– BA Degree: Project Management or Related field
– Knowledge of mobile, web and payment systems and services including card networks
– Knowledge of banking and financial services
– Understanding of mobile money, electronic wallets technologies.
– Ability to lead virtual project teams.
– Ability to create formal external partner programs with diverse organizations.
– Excellent project management & communication skills with the ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|