|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Awash Bank|
|Job Title||:||Principal Network Administrator|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, July 19, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, July 26, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Principal Network Administrator
• The job holder is primarily responsible for monitoring and administering Data Center network devices such as Switches, Routers, Firewalls, network management devices and network access controls devices. He/She also performs daily routine network issues and assists end-users with any network-related connectivity problems. He/She also participates in network configuration tasks that are assigned by his / her supervisor.
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Skills Requirement: Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
- Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
How to apply
• Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply only via Online Job Application System; https://jobs.awashbank.com within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deputy Chief – Human Capital Management Officer Office
P.O. Box 12638
Required Knowledge & Skills
• CCNA certification is required(Mandatory)
• Additional certifications from Microsoft or any other industry is that is related to networking is advantageous.
• Experience in Microsoft Windows servers and network monitoring tools.
• Good Knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP, Ethernet, WAN, Switching and Routing, Network service Protocols and Active Directory, LDAP
Qualification & Experience
• BSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related disciplines Plus, a minimum of 7 years experience of in-network infrastructure service.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|