Sector/Function: Research & Development
Division: Research & Development
Reporting To: Projects, CEO
Direct Reports: N/A
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Collect necessary data and information present situation on enhancing production and visibility of incoming, ongoing and established business.
- Participate in the preparation of the overall GIG project strategy.
- Based on the strategy prepare all projects in collaboration with concerned stake holders and follow through its implementation.
- Consult with the Projects CEO prepare monitoring and evaluation system of all research and development activities.
- Prepare annual action plan and progress reports with time schedule (Monthly, Quarterly, biannual and annual).
- Organize workshop research and development as necessary and prepare the necessary budget plan.
- Prepare proceeding of the workshop, and dispatch for concerned stake holders.
- Make appropriate arrangements with relevant stake holders to organize different trainings.
- Create “Networking” with higher learning institutions, and research institutions to make smooth implementation of research and development.
- Under take other related activities concerning research and development.
Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Economics or related fields with six (6) years of demonstrated experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related fields with eight (8) years of demonstrated experience
How to Apply