MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Ensure that security threats to personnel, assets, and business operations/activities within Unilever Ethiopia Manufacturing Plc operating environment are properly evaluated; mitigated in a timely and cost-effective manner. In addition, provide leadership and oversight on effective execution of security management systems and solutions.
- Directly manage operational activities and performance standards on 3 rd party security contractors and indirectly compliance of the security at 3P Logistics and management sites.
- Responsible for coordination of immediate incident response, escalation and immediate reporting on the Unilever Security Incident Reporting Network tool (SIREN)
- Lead on Travel Security management across Business through traveller support in Security Coordination Centre/ Control Room in Travel security and incident management programmes.
- Implement, evaluate and monitor risks within Business Security Initiatives and liaise with Chief Security Officer for technical advice on projects and emerging threats.
- Support Chief Security Officer office in driving Group Security and Africa Cluster Security Initiative.
- Drive continuous improvement of the personnel accountability systems during incident management.
- Ensure safety and security of employees whilst on Company premises and during travel within Ethiopia
- Ensuring implementation of Group security policy, standards and procedures and periodically revise procedure in line with dynamic security threat environment.
- Support various investigations on detected and reported breaches of security and security incidents
- In conjunction with the Chief Security Officer, implement proactive security awareness programs or processes and to protect life, corporate assets and to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure security induction and briefing of all new joiners’, International staff/ visitors on in country security issues on arrival of Factory Sites and Office on the security situation in the country.
- Minimum of 5years experience within security operation management, forces background I an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in management of Security command centre operations
- Be a university graduate, post graduate qualification is an added advantage
- Ability to provide a security command and control for incident response to business contingency plans
- Sound understanding of principles in the protection of company information, including computer based and information security measure required.
- Fluent Computer Literate
- No Criminal Record
- Proven ability to deploy and manage modern security technology systems solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity above reproach
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Sound investigations and report writing skills
- Capable in winning and commanding large number in-house /3P guard personnel.
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can apply through the below link before the deadline.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted