Our company KIBISH CONSTRUCTION is a progressing first class General Contractor (GC-1) chartered in Ethiopia to provide services in civil work projects, mainly road construction and maintenance, building construction, infrastructure, airfield construction, electromechanical works etc. We would like to invite competent applicants who can fulfill the below listed qualifications to apply for the following positions.
Responsibilities for Senior Accountant
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
- Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations, and roll out reconciliation procedures
- Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department
- Guide junior accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes
- Focus on tax compliance, state business registration, contract review, and non-profit tax filing
- Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
Qualifications for Senior Accountant
- Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets
- Five years' experience working with construction company transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit
- Working knowledge of non-profit tax filing and tax compliance as it pertains to state and federal level regulations.
- Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications
- Thorough understanding of financial application security ensuring that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies
- Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, peachtree, and other applications related to finance and accounting
- Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company and coordinate training and information sessions
How to Apply
N.B: Applicants must state the position title on the subject line of their email. Not doing so may result in disqualification.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Interested applicants are required to submit their CV, application letter and non-returnable copies of their credential within 5 days from the first day of this announcement in person or through e-mail.
Address : Meskel flower behind Adotina Hotel near to Miracle Hotel
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 011- 470-1954/0902-570561