Our Company SBG industry PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced and aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant position.
Required No. of vacant post: 1(One)
Place of Work: Sululta Factory Site
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure proper maintenance.
- Perform maintaining records and files, prepare reports, ordering supplies and equipment requirements.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Install/maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, electrical components and fixtures
Required Education, and Experience
- TEVT Level III and above in Electricity, Electronics, or Machine Drive with 4 years and above related work experience.
Competencies /Knowledge, Ability and Skill
- Honest, vigilant and dedicated
- Physically and mentally fit
- Prepared to work long hours
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the above requirement can submit their CVs and other credentials in person to Bole Medhanealem, on the way to Atlas road, beside Ethio Telecom branch office, Meti building 4 th floor. Tel: 0118711999 or Sululta Factory Site, Human Resource Office Tel. 0118130056
through email address [email protected] within 5 working days from the date of vacancy announcement.