Our Company SBG industry PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced and aspiring applicants to fill Senior Electrician Position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure proper maintenance.
- Perform maintaining records and files, prepare reports, ordering supplies and equipment requirements.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Install/maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, electrical components and fixtures.
Required Education, and Experience : TEVT Level III and above in Electricity, Electronics, or Machine Drive with 4 years and above related work experience.
Competencies /Knowledge, Ability and Skill
- Honest, vigilant and dedicated
- Physically and mentally fit
- Prepared to work long hours
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit
How to Apply