|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Cooperative Bank of Oromia|
|Job Title||:||Senior Hardware Engineer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, October 19, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, October 27, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Position: Senior Hardware Engineer
– Place of Work: Head Office
– Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
– Terms of employment: Permanent after probation period
– Registration Deadline: October 27, 2020
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit copies of non-returnable CV with application letter and copy of credentials. The credentials shall include temporary degree, student copy, grade 8 ministry certification and other relevant documents and the applicants should appear in person with original documents.
• Place of Registration: HRM Process located on Bole Road, on Dembel City Center 4th Floor. (Kindly use lifts no 6)
Qualification & Experience:
• MSc /BSc/ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any other related field plus three years/five years industry-related experience is required respectively
Additionally, the following competences are required:-
• Proven work experience as hardware Engineer on installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Server Virtualization, UNIX /Linux and Windows platforms.
• Having industry certification/training in more than two of the following areas are required: Unix/Linux, Windows, VMware, AIX, SAN, Backup & Recovery
• Expert knowledge of SANs, clustering, backup, NFS, load balancers, system security and other enterprise applications
• Solid scripting skills preferably using shell scripts and Python
• Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
• Positive attitude to work and change.
• Strong collaboration ethic, with ability to collaborate with teams from cross-functional disciplines.
• The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
• The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afaan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|