|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Cooperative Bank of Oromia|
|Job Title||:||Senior Network Administrator|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, October 19, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, October 27, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Position: Senior Network Administrator
– Place of Work: Head Office
– Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
– Terms of employment: Permanent after probation period
– Registration Deadline: October 27, 2020
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit copies of non-returnable CV with application letter and copy of credentials. The credentials shall include temporary degree, student copy, grade 8 ministry certification and other relevant documents and the applicants should appear in person with original documents.
• Place of Registration: HRM Process located on Bole Road, on Dembel City Center 4th Floor. (Kindly use lifts no 6)
Qualification & Experience:
• MSc /BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any other related fields plus three years/five years industry-related experience is required respectively.
Additionally, the following competences are required:-
• Active CCNA professional certification is required, while CCNP or equivalent certification is desired.
• Advanced knowledge of network operating systems including Cisco IOS and IOS XE
• In-depth understanding of networking protocols (e.g. IPSec, BGP, OSPF) and broad understanding of core networking development such as ACI, DNA, VxLAN, NX-OS, IPv6, and EVPN.
• Strong experience with access control models and network security configuration
• Hands on experience of using scripting languages preferably python
• Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
• Organizational and mentoring skills
• Positive attitude to work and change.
• Strong collaboration ethic, with ability to collaborate with teams from cross-functional disciplines.
• Able to multi-task; work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure.
• The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
• The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afaan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|