REPORTS TO: E2E SC lead
FUNCTION: Supply Chain
EFFECTIVE DATE: 1 st of March 2021
- Main purpose it be the engineering representative for a brownfield expansion project. CAPEX of +/- $10MM in 2022
- Represent Senselet towards the Engineering Construction and Procurement partner (EPCM) and contractors at our factory in Tulofa (65km from Addis)
- Reporting to E2E supply chain lead.
- Provide technical expertise on “Facilities & infrastructure” for the Senselet factory
- Providing data request on current facility and utilities for EPCM and contractors
- Archive and maintain all technical drawings of the site (AutoCad)
- Actively participate in CAPEX execution and requesting budget quotes for engineering jobs
- Manage tendering of facilities and infra scope of works
- Oversee project execution of the expansion.
- Conduct Engineering Commissioning prior to handover to manufacturing
- Manage projects (initiatives), execute as per PepsiCo requirements, in line with Capex budget & timelines.
- Support capability building of Ethiopian engineering (and maintenance) team
- Manage and take ownership of the Engineering components of the process/packaging productivity and sustainability agenda
- Engage with Safety function on infrastructure safety requirements and ensure construction standards are met on investments.
- Work with various stakeholders internally and externally like design consultants, Project Management consultants etc and ensure the quality of execution timely within the estimated cost.
- Weekly, monthly reporting of the project progress.
- Cost control ownership
- 5+ years Project management experience; preferably with investments of $1MM-$10MM range
- Some years of manufacturing experience within FMCG industry (Food or Bev) is preferred, preferable for multinational company.
- Good knowledge of both Food and Beverage processing/packaging technologies and products, primary/secondary packaging, RM/PM requirements, facility controls/automation network solutions
- In depth knowledge of civil, utilities, water & WWTP technologies.
- Equipped with hands-on skills and experience to execute detailed designs, PDI`s and engineering commissioning activities of civils & utilities without any OEM support.
- Basic Controls and Automation knowledge
- Ability to work and modify ACAD technical drawings, Gantt charts and developing civils/utilities URS.
- Technical Degree: Engineering (Civils, Mechanical, Electrical preferred)
- Knowledge on MS project or other project monitoring software - added advantage.
- Knowledge on AutoCAD – added advantage.
- Being able to work with an international sector team as well as with the local contractors.
- Pragmatic problem solving by understanding the local practices and options.
How to Apply