ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general.
ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Site Acquisition Manager to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company
1. Major Responsibilities
Ø To be responsible and prepare Standard Technical Documents and SOP for the SAQ department
Ø To prepare and develop Standard process and procedures
Ø Responsible to make the SAQ delivery plan for all regions (including the resource plan) according to project master delivery plan/schedule
Ø Manage the team and partners: setting goals and targets according to the master delivery plan
Ø Prepare Issuance of Nominal Plan
Ø Coordinate the site candidate hunting/searching
Ø Manage Risk and issue management
Ø Site search Visit and SR- SAR Report
Ø Initial Site Survey Report (ISSR)
Ø Involve on activities during Initial Site Survey
Ø Lease Execution
Ø Building Permits/NOC
Ø Prepares daily project reports via email and EPMS system and report to project management team base on PMO regulation.
1. Required qualifications, Competencies& Skills trainings, and experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Management, and Related Social Science fields preferred
· Minimum of 5 year experience, preferably in wireless telecommunications, or other demonstrated site acquisition project management experience.
· Knowledge of site acquisition processes, leasing, and zoning terminology
· Good understanding of municipal leasing / licensing process
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent computer/reporting skills, including a high level of proficiency with MS Excel and other database/project management tracking tools
· Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision highly motivated “self-starter” able to work under aggressive project schedules.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can submit their application letter along with an updated CV with three professional references, copies of education credentials and work experience via email to [email protected] by stating the position you are applying on the subject email. Application may also be submitted in person to our office located on Bole Road, behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday and Saturday up 12:30.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2021Qualified candidates who fulfil the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by the international Telecom Company.