Akmase Import and Export an Exporting firm in the field of Agricultural Commodities and food products in Ethiopia. The company is legally registered by the Ministry of Trade and Industry as per Ethiopian Trade Law. We also are a member of Ethiopian chamber of commerce.
Our company is exporting Ethiopian Seeds, Pulses, Spices, Beans, and Natural Gum’s, round the world. We are committed at every step to ensure quality and consistency to our customers there by striving to deliver the promise every time. All export will go through stringent quality standards set by Ethiopian standards authority and meet the specifications of major inspection companies like GISA and Afro star.
As a System Administrator, you will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining the company’s computer systems and networks. You will be responsible for diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these systems and will solve the issues either in person or over the phone.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Graphic design & develop
- Web design & web develop
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage and troubleshoot LAN and Internet connectivity issues
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot company telephone system and PBX
- Install, configure, maintain CCTV Cameras, and deliver previous records upon request.
- Take and keep backup of company data
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Responding to callouts in a timely fashion.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
- Analysis of call logs to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Train more junior staff members regarding basic IT.
- IT and network administrator
- PC & printer network maintenance
- Network cabling
- Telecommunication cabling
- Any related electronics support
- More than two years of applicable experience
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Computer Engineering (BSc)
System Administrators are expected to display
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
- English communication skill is mandatory
- Amharic communication skill is mandator
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their motivation letter along with their non-returnable recent CV and credentials within 7 days of this announcement via email: [email protected] .
Note: - Please make sure you mention the vacancy title and attach the application (motivation) letter, CV, and educational credentials. Applications without these will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.