DEREJA ACADEMY ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
Dereja.com is a business unit of Info Mind Solution (Ethiojobs) that works towards tackling the youth unemployment problem in Ethiopia by bridging the gap between the labor and the job market. For the past three years, Dereja has been serving as a bridge by working with several universities and TVET colleges in Ethiopia on capacitating graduating students on their employability skills, organized several Job fairs and have been a pioneer on establishing career centers across Ethiopian Universities. Through its experience of working with the youth, Dereja’s vision is to become a leader in providing implementable innovative solutions to tackle the youth unemployment problem in Ethiopia.
Dereja academy accelerator program is one of Dereja’s program which was started in 2018. This program, a very first of its kinds is an open application program where graduating students get three-months intensive training that includes hands-on soft skill training sessions, professional level online courses, internship, and mentorship program and networking events. Students who will join the program are expected to pass through the rigorous selection process that involves online application, interview and assessment.
Scope of the Assignment
The purpose of this program is to develop topnotch young graduates who are well equipped with the necessary skillset and attitude require to succeed in the professional world. To this end, the training assessment vendor will be tasked to conduct the following.
- Evaluate the Assessment Competencies and Parameters Dereja team provides alongside their metrices
- Design a psychometric assessment on the bases of the competencies, parameters and metrices given by Dereja team.
- Conduct the assessment for undergraduate students on the provided timeline from Dereja team.
- Provide an admin access to Dereja Assessment coordinators to generate report and assist them on technical requests.
- Amend the assessment details per the comments given by Dereja team.
Objective of the Assignment
The main objective of the assessment project is developing a psychometric assessment that can assess under graduate students over identified competencies. Afterwards, the assessment result will be exported with the specific grade on every competency.
- A revised version of the competencies provided by Dereja team
- Psychometric Assessment designed on the bases of the competencies
- Report on the result of the assessment
The Assessment Vendor is free to provide the service in collaboration with any Psychometric assessment design center and indicate their selected assessment design center that they chose to work with in the proposal submitted. However, they will also directly work and report to the Info Mind Solutions team and will report to the Training Assessment Coordinator who will facilitate, provide steer and input. The consultant will ensure the delivery of all materials on time.
- The evaluation of the proposals will be based on the Combined Quality and Cost Based Selection (CQCBS) method, 70% will be technical and 30% financial.
The ideal vendor should have strong experience in providing technology services and related services.
- Capacity to understand user need and organizational culture and to meet user and organization requirement.
- Knowledge, understanding and ability of working in and managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent customer service knowledge and vendor service provision
- More than 5 years’ experience in providing technology and IT services
How to Apply
Submission of the Proposal
Info Mind Solutions (IMS) invites the submission of separate technical and financial proposal based on this ToR before June 1 st , 2022 using the email address [email protected]
Note: Use "Terms of Reference for Online Psychometric Assessment Platform Provider Vendor" as the subject line of your email !