Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia Plc, is an affiliate of Elsewedy Electric, and the first of its type in Ethiopia involved in production of single and multiple core electric power cables,
Elsewedy Electric is one of the leading energy solution and infrastructure providers in Africa and throughout the Middle East. It has 22 giant production facilities across the globe.
Position Title: Testing Supervisor
Duty Station: Dukem (factory)
Required Number: One
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement Transformer Test safely according to operations instructions.
- Ensure implementation of safety procedures in the lab.
- Aware of all electrical test equipment operations instructions.
- Record test results in registration book of each shift.
- Forward successful transformer to temporary warehouse and forward failed transformer to recheck place to investigate reasons behind failure.
- Sign identification cards each with the matching case (successful- Failed)
- Clean measure equipment inside test unit control room.
- Take samples of transformers’ oil to make gas analysis tests.
Education: BSc degree in relevant field
Experience: At least four years relevant work experience
Knowledge & Exposure on
- QS 9000
- ISO 9001- 2000
- Material Inspection
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV through www.ethiojobs.com or in a hard copy
Address: Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC Snap Plaza 3rd Floor
P.O. Box-3238 Code 1250, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. No. 0116 616161/0116 62 3466
Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed applicants will be contacted