Edomias International PLC is a Human Resources outsourcing and recruitment firm serving clients for more than 15 years. Edomias is currently looking to recruit the following candidates:
Position: OTN Engineer
Number of professionals needed: 3
Provide technical support for the network provisioning, installation, commissioning, and PAT.
Provide engineering support during the installation and turn-up of OTN network elements.
Develop and maintain technical documentation and database information for the OTN networks.
Technical Skills and Abilities
• Proven ability to engage with and communicate with customers, vendors, service providers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• The ability to work “on-call” and off-shift hours as required to support network and equipment maintenance, upgrades, and service interruptions.
• Knowledge and background with fiber optic transmission and transmission systems, and electrical cabling and transmission systems.
• Proven problem-solving skills with experience and background in solving complex design and network issues.
Educational Background / Experience
• Two years of experience performing as a network engineer
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications is desired.
Please kindly send your application (including educational credentials, work experience, and CV) as one file and identifying the job title "Convoy Leader" on the subject line to [email protected] .
*Edomias International PLC has the right to cancel this vacancy at any time.*