Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia Plc, is an affiliate of Elsewedy Electric, and the first of its type in Ethiopia involved in production of single and multiple core electric power cables,
Elsewedy Electric is one of the leading energy solution and infrastructure providers in Africa and throughout the Middle East. It has 22 giant production facilities across the globe.
Position Title: Wire Winding Supervisor
Duty Station: Dukem (factory)
Required Number: One
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020
Wind wire coils used in electrical components, such as resistors and transformers, and in electrical equipment and instruments, such as field cores, bobbins, armature cores, electrical motors, generators, and control equipment.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate or tend wire-coiling machines to wind wire coils.
- Review work orders and specifications to determine materials needed and types of parts to be processed.
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
- Cut, strip, and bend wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers.
- Select and load materials such as work pieces, objects, and machine parts onto equipment used in coiling processes.
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Attach, alter, and trim materials such as wire, insulation, and coils, using hand tools.
- Stop machines to remove completed components, using hand tools
Education: BSc degree in relevant field
Experience: At least four years relevant work experience
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV through www.ethiojobs.com or in a hard copy
Address: Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC Snap Plaza 3rd Floor
P.O. Box-3238 Code 1250, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. No. 0116 616161/0116 62 3466
Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed applicants will be contacted