- Housekeeping of the space; ensuring that necessary equipment for recreational and structured activities is available and support on M&E;
- Prepare/customize training and sensitization materials on GBV and available services for different target groups of women and girls at the WGSS.
- Identify women and girls with more specific needs such as: case management needs; focus non-specialized PSS needs or SRH needs and ensure safe and confidential referral to the other services linked to the WGSS.
- Activity updates and share them with the supervisor, identifying gaps and needs in the various activities carried out at the WGSS for improvement in service delivery.
- Facilitate recreational activities and structured activities that help to facilitate develop/ reestablish a support network within the women and girls accessing the space
- ensuring that the guiding principles, code of conduct and SOPs are adhered to on the WGSS.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- BA degree in social work, sociology, and related fields
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English and Local Languages
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Good knowledge about different cultural attitudes, practices and systems of social support
Required Professional Experience
- Minimum of one-year experience with background on working in some sort of recreational activities, socials activities, desirable facilitation skills
Working Environment / Conditions:
The position requires willingness to be based at Woreda
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to attach Current CV with three references following the https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/details/Women-Girls-Friendly-Space-Facilitator--UNFPA--1_R8647