- Company: Dümmen Orange Ethiopia (Formerly Red Fox Ethiopia)
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ethiopia
1. Major Responsibilities
· Managing all process of procurement & warehouse RFE
· Maintain that all procurement activities are undertaken according to a standard,
· Determine proper supplier and negotiate pricing & delivery terms that results in the total lowest price
· Follow up local and import purchasing
· Evaluate cost & quality of materials, equipment’s, products & service
2. Basic Responsibilities, Capacity and Duties /Reporting’s
· Maintain records of good ordered and received
· Follow Up local & import purchasing status
· Planning, organizing & controlling of warehouse overall operation
· Upholding friending bonds with vendors & various section to deliver the goods, commodities, goods and tools as per the needs of the project undertaking & for stock usage.
· Prepare price comprise & purchase order requiring Procurement Manager.
· Participate in designing, creating & modifying the agreements for the prospective agents or vendors.
· Making sure that the acquired goods & products match with the specification of the company for executing various commodity & products.
· Follow up & controls of daily absent of staff workers
· Send GM approved offer analysis for purchaser.
· Ensure the adequacy of specification for purchasing purpose
· Design & implementing team building exercise
· internally: Report directly To Procurement & Store Manager and General Manager in absence of Procurement Manager
· External: Report directly to Group Purchase Manager in the absence of Procurement Manager
· Other Responsibilities assigned by the Department Manager & the Organization
Directly report to the Procurement and Supply Manager
Qualifications (Know How)
A) BA Degree in Procurement & Supply chain management, Accounting, Business Administration, or Management. Equivalent trained in Head of store or Purchasing Officer or Materials Planner.
· Training in computerized procurement and material management soft wares
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel,) knowledge/experience are essential) and skill to access different Website.
- With a minimum of 4 years of work Experience of Procurement, Purchasing, warehouse management and logistic officer.
C) Individual Capacity:
- Willing to share Knowledge, Flexible minded, Transparent, Fairness and Confidential
D) Social Capacity:
· Good communication skills, Good team worker, Good Negotiation skill, Good leading skill
· Good command of spoken and written English.
· Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure
· International exposure / willingness to travel
· Management /leadership skills
· Not afraid to ask questions and inputs (pro-active)
· Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, integrity, analytical ability, building commitment, stress tolerance, collaboration, interpersonal skill, contributing to team success and customer focus.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements can submit their CV and applications, and Non-returnable copies of academic/ training certificates and other testimonials should apply in person main office located in Koka Town – 92 Kilometres away from Addis Ababa, East Showa Zone of Oromia Regional State , or sending your CV, Application letter and Supporting Documents by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days.
Passionate and dedicated candidates who meet the requirement are encouraged to apply, especially women are strongly encouraged to apply.