- Safe and responsible driving company vehicles/BUS for staff transportations and other.
- Takes careful note of all available information concerning street conditions, effective routes and locations before deciding to drive.
- Running of official errands and assisting with other factory services.
- Drive company Bus safely and serve all Factory staff, official visitors and guests as per the requirements.
- Assists in the transport of goods and other.
Maintenance of Vehicle/BUS
- Regularly maintain cleaning the inside and outside of the BUS.
- Check oil, water, brake and clutch fluids on a daily basis; tire pressures, battery water, and overall vehicle condition on a monthly basis or after 5000 km whichever comes earlier: tests lights, brakes, bodywork for dents, etc.
- Is responsible maintaining documents and its care, keeps vehicle logbook on a daily basis and registers each monthly check.
- Report the need for maintenance and undertakes minor repairs.
- Immediately report any involvement of the BUS in any, even minor accidents, or any damage or theft of equipment from the vehicle.
- Uses all available information (incl. actual radio news on traffic situations) to update knowledge of street conditions, effective routes and locations daily.
- Exchanges this information with other office drivers.
- Serves all passengers and clients in a friendly and proffessional manner.
- Runs errands in the office/office, e.g., delivery of letters/messages, payment of bills, and perform other related staffs.
- Accomplishes the “Vehicle Log Book” correctly and accurately
- Willing not to use the car for his/her own private purposes at any time without prior permission from the Head of Facility or his/her assigned deputy.
Required experience and Qualifications
- Secondary school Complited
- 4th grade driving license, Public - 3 or equivalent qualifications/ 4th level driving License or Hizb-3 license
- More than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Has experience driving TATA BUS
- Knowledge of driving rules, regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Discipline and punctuality, stress tolerance and patience
- Willing to relocate to Debreberhan area
How to Apply
Please use the link to apply or use 0978116718.