|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ilanga Ethiopia|
|Phone||:||0118-549228, 0911932903, 0911953472|
|Job Title||:||Children Caregivers (4)|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, March 26, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, April 5, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Organization: Ilanga Ethiopia
Ilanga is a non-profit organization empowering most vulnerable children and single mothers to be psycho—emotionally resilient and socio-economically self-sufficient. Ilanga is registered in accordance with the FDRE Civil Society Organizations Proclamation No. 1113/2019 with certificate No4487 of October 07, 2019.
Opening Date: March 25, 2021
Application Deadline: April 05, 2021
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Duration: One year with a possible extension.
Salary: As per ilanga Ethiopia salary scale.
Position: Children Caregivers (4)
• Attending and caring for under 5 years children in the center during the day
• Lead the children, teach them various games and activities to facilitate their early childhood development
• Weekly plan and weekly report to the Project coordinator social worker
• Perform other program duties as assigned by the project coordinator
How to apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their application letter (indicating the position name on the subject), their CV, and other credentials via our email [email protected]
Or submit in person to our office located in Addis Ababa, Nefas Silk Lafto Sub-city, Woreda 6, HN. 445 in the neighborhood opposite Sofia mall before the closing date of this announcement (April 05, 2021)
For direction and serious inquiry please contact Office 0118-549228 or Berhanu (0911932903) or Leti (0911953472)
N.B: Female applicants are especially encouraged. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
• Grade 10 plus of formal education,
• Training in early childhood development or pre-school teacher training
• At least 1-year experience working with young children
• Strong understanding of children’s behavior
• Patience to handle and positively lead and guide even children with difficult behavior and special needs
• Living around the place of work (Nefas Silk Lafto Sub/City, preferably Woreda 6 or the surrounding)
• The ability and willingness to communicate in English is an added value
|Education Level||:||High School Graduate|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|