Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport goods and/or people to desired destination using assigned vehicle;
- Handle vehicle in a safe and secure manner;
- Responsible to washing vehicles and changing of tires of the assigned vehicle;
- Get proper preventive maintenance service for the assigned vehicle according to schedule;
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and minor repair of assigned vehicle;
- Report the use of vehicles and fuel to immediate supervisor;
- Report any accidents immediately
- Dispatch letters and documents;
- Ensure all areas and equipment is clean;
Employment: Indefinite Period
Place of work : Head Office, Bole Road.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Driving license (Min. 3 rd Grade)
- High School graduate (10th grade complete)
- Diploma or Certificate in Auto mechanic is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working as a Driver.
- Field experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Amharic is required.
- Knowledge of other languages is advantageous.
Preferred Age : 40 – 50.
How to Apply
Those interested and qualified candidates can lodge their application, CV and supporting documents through e-mail address : [email protected] within 7 calendar days from the publication of this announcement.
Note: Use “DRIVER" as the subject line of your email.