Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
• To respect traffic regulations and the rules of the national standards .
• To daily and regularly inspect the condition of the project vehicles. To arrange for the regular professional service maintenance and repair of the company vehicles. This includes maintaining a high-level of cleanliness and ensuring that oil, water, battery, brakes and tyre all meet the authorized safety regulations.
• To log all official travel, daily mileage, gas consumption and oil changes, in an official form.
• To searches and identify the lowest cost and most reliable source of high quality spare parts and service shops, in order to facilitate the purchasing of the parts.
• To deliver and collect official mail and other documents as required, ensuring that all deliveries and collections are made in a timely manner.
• To maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality in performing clerical and logistical support services.
- Completed secondary education or equivalent. Driver’s training with a valid driver’ license. Languages: Fluency in written and oral English is required. Fluency or working knowledge of other official language(s) .
- Field of Expertise: Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience as adriver.Good/safe driving record. Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, and skills in minor vehicle repair.
How To Apply:
• Therefore the potential applicants who fulfill the minimum requirement can apply based on the stated E-mail address: [email protected]