The National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE), re-established by proclamation No. 1133/2019, is the constitutionally mandated body to conduct elections, organize referendum and regulate political parties in Ethiopia. NEBE is undergoing institutional reform to enhance its credibility and capacity and conduct free, impartial, and credible elections. Through the support of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), NEBE has contracted ABH Partners to provide human resource recruitment and management services.
Accordingly, ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Driver.
Required number: 7
Reports to: General Services Manager
Duty station: NEBE Head Quarter, Addis Ababa
Duration: 12 months with a possibility of extension
Salary: Attractive (Non Civil Service Scale)
Expected Start Date: Immediately after obtaining the contract
· Drives office vehicles for the transportation of authorized people, in a safe, secure and reliable manner.
· To deliver and collect official mail and other documents as required, ensuring that all deliveries and collections are made in a timely manner.
· Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, battery water, brakes, tires, etc.
· Ensuring that the vehicle assigned to him/her is clean, fueled and regularly serviced as per schedule.
· Ensure that immediate steps, as required by rules and regulations, are taken in case of involvement in an accident; reports promptly to immediate supervisor when accidents occur.
· Document all fuel and other expenditure properly; log all official travel, daily mileage, gas consumption and oil changes
· Remind the line manager of pending inspections and insurance renewal.
· Performs other duties, as required.
· Minimum of 10th grade complete;
· Auto mechanics training;
· Minimum of 5 years’ driving experience in and out of Addis Ababa;
· Third grade valid driving license;
· Willingness to travel occasionally outside of duty station;
· Good/safe driving record;
· Knowledge of driving rules and regulations;
· Good knowledge of the area and up-to-date information on current conditions of roads and highways;
· Good communication skills;
· Able to communicate in English.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can submit their application letter along with an updated CV with three professional references via email to [email protected] by stating the position you are applying on the subject email. Application may also be submitted in person to our office located on Bole Road, behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday and Half day on Saturdays.
Application Deadline: February 02, 2021
For more information and detailed Job description, please visit our job portal at http://www.abhpartners.com/vacancy-announcement-list or http://www.ethiojobs.com
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by NEBE.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.