|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, September 13, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, September 18, 2021|
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
- Term of Employment: One Year possibility of extension
- Duty Station(s): Addis Ababa
- Required Number: One
- Salary & Benefits: Competitive
- Application Deadline: 18 Sep 2021
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inspect the vehicle daily prior to beginning route.
• Follow a prescribed checklist in reviewing the vehicle’s operational and safety features; records all repair needs/problems on checklist and report findings requiring immediate attention to mechanic.
• Completes check of all fluids and maintains proper level
• Maintain the cleanliness inside and outside of transit vehicle as required
• Maintains accurate daily trip logs and provides necessary data.
• Completes all records daily and follows reporting procedures as required
• Uses sound and email judgment in following dispatch instructions, being able to recognize, create, and follow logical sequences for pickup and drop-off of passengers in an efficient manner.
• Able to operate communication devices and keep regular contact with Dispatcher
• Observes all traffic laws, especially those related to public transportation; ensures that all passengers wear seat belts, mobility aids are properly secured and follow safety regulations.
• Maintain the confidentiality of passenger information
• Ability to drive a variety of passenger vehicles, including but not limited to vans, minivans, conversion vans, hardtop, automobiles, that may be diesel, gasoline.
• Must follow emergency procedures as instructed by Logistic Manager or Dispatcher
How to Apply:
• We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) CV (maximum 3 pages) to https://apply.ata.gov.et by mentioning the position title on the subject line.
• Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Required qualifications, competencies, skills, trainings and experience:
• 10th Grade complete and Valid minimum of 3rd grade driving license
• Must be able to accept and follow detailed instruction
• Must be with at least 5 years driving experience, with a good driving records
• Must be able to perform all duties associated with operating a vehicle
• Economical driving skill and good backgrounds
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, and against strict time constraints
• Work independently with minimal supervision and performs other duties as required and as per assigned by senior logistics manager or dispatcher
• Good skill in driving and safely and properly handling vehicle and goods.
• Ability to communicate in English
• Excellent interpersonal communications, relationship-building, and negotiation skills, especially when developing / maintaining contacts and working with staff within and outside the Agency.
• Willingness and experience in travelling to different parts of the country.
|Education Level||:||High School Graduate|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|