The International Republican Institute (IRI) an international non-governmental organization (NGO) registered in Ethiopia is seeking resumes/CVs for a Driver for its office in Addis Ababa.
The Driver will work to ensure that all transport logistics and vehicle maintenance in support of the Institute’s activities are implemented in a timely and secure manner.
The organization is hiring individuals to work in Addis Ababa and may include some travel to other regions of Ethiopia.
- Ground transportation during work hours, 5 days a week for IRI staff. Vehicle will be provided.
- Knowledge of local travel routes and hazardous areas;
- Transport of IRI staff in a safe and secure manner
- Coordinate the full maintenance and repair of the vehicle as needed
- 1+ years of professional driving experience with knowledge of vehicle maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to safely operate a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) throughout Addis Ababa and travel outside of the city as needed
- Ability to maintain timeliness for desired transport times
- Ability to efficiently communicate and coordinate travel with staff
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should:
Send a cover letter and current resume/CV to IRIEthiopia@iri.org and JFindley@iri.org by September 27, 2019.
Please include the following in your cover letter
- minimum salary requirements (or current salary)
- projected start date.