Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Ethiopia is a registered foreign charity operating in the working areas of Rural Infrastructure, Natural Resources Management, Support to Civil Society Organizations and Local Government, Skill Development and Education, and Emergency Responses.
See also www.helvetas.org (http://www.helvetas.org/).
HELVETAS Ethiopia is presently looking for motivated and competent professionals for the following 2 (Two) positions for “UP-Women-Unleashing the Potential of Young Women” in Sidama National Regional State.
Position: Driver and Expeditor
Reporting to Finance and Administration Officer
Main tasks: Provide driving and expediting support services to the Project Office, team and partners; provide driving and expediting support services in the project area, handle correspondences and processes related to banks, settlement of bills, tax returns, etc; provide other support services as requested by the Project office.
· A minimum of 12 grade complete.
· Certificate in auto-mechanic or trained in defensive driving skills;
· 3 grade valid driving license with a minimum of 5 years driving experience (4WD);
· Work experience with an international organization is advantageous;
· Excellent knowledge of driving cycle, proven driving practice and behaviour, skills in vehicles inspection and ability to make sound judgement and preventive actions;
· Ability to clearly understand and speak in English;
· Excellent social competencies: Positive attitude; sociable, supportive and cooperative working style; excellent communicthe ability to manage stress and meet expectations, and preparedness to occasionally work outside office
a.Contract duration : January 2021-December 2024
b.Duty Station: Hawassa.
c.Salary & benefits : As per the salary scale of each position and benefit packages for national staff (NPR 2018).
d.Closing date for applications :January 25 2021
How To Apply:
[email protected] (mailto:[email protected]) before/on 25th of January 2021.
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Ethiopia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status characteristic protected under applicable law.
Please make sure you write the position title you are applying for in the subject line. Failure to do so will lead to application disqualification
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE STRICTLY FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS. DON'T CLICK APPLY NOW AS YOU ARE NOT INSTRUCTED TO APPLY ONLINE.