Position: Driver/ Borena Yabello)
Project: REACH Project-Oromia-Borena/Yabello
Reports to: Project Technical Lead
Purpose of the Job,
Under the supervision of program officers, in collaboration with other technical team driver/Cashier will contribute to the driving and cashier services for the REACH project activities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving assigned vehicle while ferrying staff or assets on official work
- Ensuring that vehicle are clean at all times
- Receiving and delivering of goods to project areas and/or anywhere else as instructed by line manager
- Checking basic maintenance (oil, coolant, water, tyre pressure, battery water) regularly, Maintaining a daily log of all trips, mileage and fuel consumption,
- Safeguarding the vehicle and all of its contents in his/her custody
- Ensuring that the assigned vehicle is well serviced and in good mechanical order
- Report any theft, damage of Amref Health Africa property on time to immediate supervisor,
- Ensure safety of all Amref Health Africa property including vehicles,
- Assist Amref health Africa staff in workshop and training venue organization,
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
- The job holder is expected to have renewed 3rd level driving license.
- Three-year work experience is required.
- Grade 12 th or 10 th complete.
- Diploma in auto mechanics is required.
- Good communication skill in English & Afan Oromo languages are required
- Speaking local languages and NGO experience are an added value.
Terms of employment:
one year with possible extension
Duty Station: Oromia, Borena/Yabello
Required number : - 1 (One)
How to Apply
If you would like to join Amref’s team, please quote the position/reference number in the subject matter and send your CV and application letter with remuneration requirements and contact details of three work-related referees, through ethiojobs.com or to the Human Resources Department, Amref Health Africa by P.O Box 20855/1000, Addis Ababa.
The closing date for submitting applications is July 28, 2022 . We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
· Telephone call to the office is strongly forbidden.
· Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.